PART TIME PUBLIC SAFETY OFFICER
The Tupelo Regional Airport is currently taking applications for
a Part-Time Public Safety Officer.
The Part-Time Public Safety Officer will perform several functions as needed:
2. Perform standard law enforcement functions while assigned to a shift.
3. ARFF (Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighting) Training will be provided if not already certified.
Qualifications for the position of full-time public safety officer include:
1. Must possess a law enforcement certificate as a full-time officer, certified by a state Board of Law Enforcement Standards and Training.
2. Law enforcement experience with the Tupelo Police Department (TPD) or a similar size police department or criminal investigative agency is preferred, but not required.
3. Must have earned a high school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).