- Badge Requirement: To access the fenced areas of Tupelo Regional Airport, a badge is mandatory.
Private Access (Non-Commercial)
- Eligibility: Aircraft owners may request hangar access.
- Badge Allocation: Up to two badges will be issued per aircraft owner.
- Application Process:
- Complete a Badge-Key Application for each individual.
- Include a copy of your aircraft registration with your name as the owner.
- Corporations must provide a list of registered owners on company letterhead.
- Required Documents:
- Badge Request Authorized Agent Request Letter
- Authorized Agent Designation
- The Authorized Agent Request Letter designates the employees who can request access on the company’s behalf.
Please download, fill out, and submit the following forms to the airport Administration office.
– Authorized Agent Request Letter
You may find all of these forms at Applications, Documents, & Forms.
The Rates and Fees schedule is located at Rates and Fees.
Items that are typically subject to charges are:
- ID Card
- ID Card 1st Replacement
- ID Card 2nd Replacement
- ID Card 3rd Replacement
- ID Card 1st Refund
- ID Card 2nd Refund
- ID Card 3rd Refund
Keys & Locks
- Padlock Key
- 1st Padlock Key Replacement
- 2nd Padlock Key Replacement
- Fingerprinting/Background Check
- Fingerprinting/Background Check Renewal
- Vehicle Gate Access
- Pedestrian Gate Access
- Corporate Hangar Vehicle Access